What We Do
As trusted experts in our field, we talk with high school and college students, join panels at business symposiums, and present at conferences. Our team is available to speak to your class, team, or group in person or via a video conference.
Here are some ideas we’d love to speak on:
- The importance of a marketing budget
- Leveraging technology in government or healthcare
- Branding a new business
- Developing a custom web or mobile application
Topics We Presented On
(There are more - need to update this list)
- Staying Social While Social Distancing Webinar for the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2020
- Ruby on Rails at CoWork Oasis, 2019
- Creative Campaigns: Social Media Marketing at the Women’s Border Business Center, 2019
- Pursuing Careers in Design with Pebble Hills High School, 2019
- Marketing Strategies at GALs in Business by the Women’s Fund of El Paso, 2019
- Social Innovation at the Engage Young Professionals Leadership Summit, 2018
- Leveraging Data and Design to Grow Enrollment at the National PACE Association Conference, 2017
- Careers in Design and Technology at Job Con, 2017
Want to know more?
Send Us a Message.